Published by HarperCollins Leadership, Allison Shapira’s Best-Selling Book
Get the First Chapter of Allison Shapira’s Book Speak with Impact for Free
Your Voice Matters, Especially as a Leader
Whether it’s speaking up at a meeting, presenting to clients, or talking to large groups, the book’s easy-to-use frameworks, examples and exercises help you:
- Kickstart the creative process
- Compose a clear and concise message
- Engage your audience through storytelling and humor
- Banish filler words and uptalk
- Strengthen and project your voice
- Use breathing techniques to overcome stage fright
- Use effective body language
- Build your executive presence
- Deliver presentations with confidence and authenticity
Public Speaking is a Skill, Not a Talent
Every day, you have an opportunity to use your voice to have a positive impact—at work or in your community. To get ahead and make an impact, you need to deliver well-crafted messages with confidence and authenticity.
With the right guidance, anyone can be a powerful speaker. Learn to conquer fear, capture attention, motivate action, and take charge of your career with Speak with Impact. This book unravels the mysteries of commanding attention in any setting, professional, or personal.
Praise For Speak With Impact
Already read the book and looking for more?